These products will make your PX3 ready for travel and use just like the KX3 products. They have the same exterior dimensions so your KX line will look seamless. The PX3 products again have two elements. the first layer of protection are the raised handles on the end plates. Then when you add the Poly-carbonate cover you get the second layer of protection making this backpack ready!
The Raised handles offer much needed front panel protection to all of the knobs, buttons and delicate LCD display
• Made from Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum to resist bending
• All parts are laser cut to match all factory cutouts and media tumbled for a smooth edge
• All coatings applied by an ISO certified coating company
• Mil Spec Powder Coating in the factory Elecraft color
• Two part UV Stabilized Epoxy Silk Screen lettering so it won’t fade or yellow
• Text matches factory look
• The new panels will provide a much needed basic carry handle
Adds only 1/2 ounces to the weight of the radio
The injection molded cover is Poly-carbonate and the same material used in fighter cockpit windshields and bank teller window bullet proofing for the second layer of protection.
• Completely covers all of the PX3’s delicate LCD display, control knobs and buttons while in transport, keeping away dust and foreign debris
• Provides limited protection from impact to the front panel when installed, (although we have severely abused some covers with no damage to the radio)
• Eliminates accidental powering on of radio, protecting the batteries
• Smoke grey allows visual confirmation of radio power status
• Snaps easily and securely into Side KX end panels requiring no tools, additional straps, connectors, or removable parts to get lost! This cover is FLEXIBLE and does not shatter or crack like acrylic plastic.
Weighs only 1 ounce
For both instruction sheets and detailed videos on how to install these, see the INSTALLATION tab.
All materials from US manufacturers and all production done in the USA
Please come back to this page and post a review of this part! You can post reviews for any of my products on their respective page!